tec-line industrial pipes
MSW tec line industrial pipes are excellently suited for use in industry, agriculture, swimming pool construction and water transport.
The PVC type of the K value 67/68 guarantees a high hardness and dimensional stability through the economical extrusion to the plastic pipe. Additives, so-called plasticizers, are not used in the PVC-U pipe. A further positive property is the excellent resistance to oils, fats, alcohols, petrol, acids, normal waste water and alkalis. Even the use in any known soil type does not lead to any negative influence.
MSW tec line PVC-U pipe can be easily connected and glued to any PVC-U fitting from well-known manufacturers.
- 25 mm to 250 mm in the pressure stages PN 6 to PN 16
- Standard lengths: 5.0 m and 6.0 m
- Standard colour: iron grey (RAL 7011)
- Smooth-ended, adhesive sleeve, plug-in sleeve
- Other colours and lengths available on request
Our specifications: Standards and guidelines
- DE DIN 8061/8062
- EG EN 1452-2